- Blood in your stool
- Abdominal pain or cramps that occur often for unknown reasons
- A change in bowel habits or having stools which are narrower than usual
- Losing weight for unknown reasons
- Diarrhea, constipation or feeling the bowel does not empty completely
- Constant tiredness
- Nausea or vomiting
- Or no symptoms at all - In fact, 7 out of 10 people with colon cancer have no symptoms!
If you experience any combination of these symptoms, schedule an appointment with your doctor.
These symptoms may be caused by an illness or condition other than cancer - but the only way to find out is to see your doctor.