How to Increase Cancer Screening Rates: A Quality Improvement Toolkit for Busy Office Practices
This FREE one-hour self-directed online course offers CME's and 0.12 hours of nursing CEU's to Iowa's healthcare providers and health professionals. Following this training, participants will be able to:
- Describe the impact of cancer in Iowa.
- Create a team approach for clinics to implement policy and system changes to improve cancer screening rates.
- Identify gaps in practices by using the Clinic Self-Assessment Tool.
- Implement changes indicated by the Four Essentials as needed.
- Use a continuous improvement model to measure practice progress for increasing cancer screening rates.
- Receive tools and resources for improving cancer screening rates in your practice and improve the health of your patients through timely and preventative cancer screenings.
Click here to access the training