This month's issue of The Update is packed with great information, including an overview of the Family Support Learning Management System, Listening Visit training schedule, ECI Day on the Hill information, and much more!
This month's issue of The Update includes:
- Information on the Iowa Health and Wellness Plan
- New Staff Highlight
- 2014 EPSDT and CAReS User Trainings
- IME Informational Letters
This month's issue includes:
- Workgroup Updates
- Overview of the CHIPRA project
- National Center for Health Statistics Interactive Data Website
- Health Insurance Marketplace Resources
- MIECHV Continuous Quality Improvement Project Overview
Don't miss the exciting information in this month's issue of The Update! Topics include:
- PRAMS Brochures
- Updated MCH/FP maps
- Iowa Household Health Survey Medical Home Report
*If you would like to print a copy of The Update for your staff, please contact Sylvia Petersen for a printable version.
Don't miss important information in this month's issue of The Update!
- Bureau of Family Health Fall Seminar
- Iowa Health & Wellness Plan
- Interim Committees and MCH/FP
- PREP Overview
- MiHOPE Evaluation information
Check out this month’s issue of The Update! Topics include:
- A summary of the research article: “Relationship between medical well baby visits and first dental examinations for young children in Medicaid”
- IME Informational letter #1262 - Reimbursement Rate Changes
- Social Media Spotlight-Tagul, and a link to a social media cheat sheet infographic
- Data Integration Workgroup Update
- Information about the Iowa Household Health Survey Insurance Report
- An update on the statewide rollout of the family support data collection system
Please note that in order to view the items on page 2 you will need to open the file in Acrobat if it does not automatically open in that format.