The Access Update is a bimonthly newsletter for health care professionals and organizations interested in health care access for all Iowans.
ACCESS Update – February 2014
Description: The ACCESS Update provides news, calendar of events, and useful grant related information for health care professionals, hospitals, clinics and other health care related organizations and groups.
- Iowa Medicare Rural Hospital Flexibility Program Grant Dollars used to Support Iowa Emergency Medical Services System Standards Projects
- Small Rural Hospital Improvement Grant Program Application Open for the 2014-2015 Cycle
- Health Insurance Resources for the Public
- Iowa Rural Health Clinics Participate in National Quality Measure Data Collection Pilot
- Cheers for the 2014 Iowa Healthcare Collaborative Patient Safety Award
- Calendar of Events