The Access Update is a bimonthly newsletter for health care professionals and organizations interested in health care access for all Iowans.
ACCESS Update – October 2013
Description: The ACCESS Update provides news, calendar of events, and useful grant related information for health care professionals, hospitals, clinics and other health care related organizations and groups.
- The Volunteer Health Care Provider Program Moved
- Insurance Marketplace Enrollment Rolls Out Across Iowa and the Nation
- Less Than a Month Away! National Rural Health Day - November 21
- Iowa Rural Health Program Staff Changes
- Federal Designation of Core Area Population Classifications
- Iowa Public Health Tracking - Valued for Hospitals and Communities
- Worth Noting
- Calendar of Events