The Access Update is a bimonthly newsletter for health care professionals and organizations interested in health care access for all Iowans.
ACCESS Update – October 2012
Description: The ACCESS Update provides news, calendar of events, and useful grant related information for health care professionals, hospitals, clinics and other health care related organizations and groups.
- 2012 Iowa Rural Health Fall Meeting Recognizes Lucas County Physician
- National Rural Health Day-Iowa Update
- 2012 Third Grade Oral Health Survey Report
- Why HPSA Status Is Important to Your Community
- New National Health Service Corps Site Application Deadlines!
- Small Rural Hospital Improvement Grant Program 2012-2013
- Public Health and Needs Assessment Overview
- New Information about Dental Care During Pregnancy for Iowa Women
- Worth Noting
- Calendar of Events