The Access Update is a bimonthly newsletter for health care professionals and organizations interested in health care access for all Iowans.
ACCESS Update - August 2012
Description: The ACCESS Update provides news, calendar of events, and useful grant related information for health care professionals, hospitals, clinics and other health care related organizations and groups.
- Direct Care Workforce Initiative Forums Share Efforts to Strengthen Iowa’s Largest Profession
- Celebrate Corps Community Day!
- What’s a HIP-suh?
- Computerized Physician Order Entry Implementation - A Cultural Change
- Iowa State Office of Rural Health Update: The Governor’s Rural Health Clinic Designation Process
- Important J-1 Visa Waiver Announcement!
- National Rural Health Day - Iowa Activities Update
- Worth Noting
- Calendar of Events