Iowa Health Focus is the primary IDPH newsletter. It is read by local and state public health professionals, policymakers, advocates, health care providers, educators and others. To subscribe, send a blank e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Iowa Health Focus - May/June 2012
Description: Your source for public health news in Iowa
SUBSCRIBE for a direct link to each issue!
- Healthy Iowans 5-year health improvement plan released
- "Body and Soul" train-the-trainer session
- Ringgold County tobacco prevention featured in online film series
- Agricultural Medicine Course, June 11-15
- Most health departments now use e-mail
- How do you write for social media?
- ‘Weight of the Nation’ documentary to premiere May 14 & 15
- Lung cancer highlighted in ‘Cancer in Iowa: 2012’ report
- Iowa counties honored for public health excellence
- Iowa hospitals prove patient safety is a priority
- New campaign fights synthetic drug use
- Report identifies key obesity-prevention strategies
- Iowa Adverse Childhood Experiences Summit, June 11, 2012