Weekly newsletter from the Center for Acute Disease Epidemiology (CADE) and the Iowa Department of Public Health (IDPH).
EPI Update for Friday, December 28, 2012
Description: Weekly newsletter for the Center for Acute Disease Epidemiology (CADE)
Friday, EPI Update for December 28, 2012
Items for this week’s EPI Update include:
- Are vaccinated people getting influenza?
- Updated confirmatory influenza test guidance
- Give the influenza vaccine before children return to school
- Influenza and other respiratory viruses update
- Dual influenza type positive case report in Iowa
- Bats in your Christmas tree?
- Meeting announcements and training opportunities