Monthly news about maternal health, child health, and family planning.
Description: The Update is a monthly Web newsletter published by the Iowa Department of Public Health’s Bureau of Family Health.
Check out this month’s issue of The Update! Topics include:
- A summary of the research article: “Relationship between medical well baby visits and first dental examinations for young children in Medicaid”
- IME Informational letter #1262 - Reimbursement Rate Changes
- Social Media Spotlight-Tagul, and a link to a social media cheat sheet infographic
- Data Integration Workgroup Update
- Information about the Iowa Household Health Survey Insurance Report
- An update on the statewide rollout of the family support data collection system