The Access Update is a bimonthly newsletter for health care professionals and organizations interested in health care access for all Iowans.
ACCESS Update – June 2011
Description: The ACCESS Update provides news, calendar of events, and useful grant related information for health care professionals, hospitals, clinics and other health care related organizations and groups.
- 7th Annual FLEX Conference
- New Strategies for Improving Iowans’ Oral Health
- New Affordable Care Act Support to Improve Care Coordination for Nearly 200,000 People with Medicare
- Iowa Emergency Medical Services (EMS) - Partners for Life and Safety
- Iowa EMS Systems Standards: “What Every Iowan Can Expect from Emergency Medical Services
- Support Provided to Critical Access Hospitals Engaged in Flood Planning
- Stories from the Field: I-Smile™ and Emily
- Worth Noting
- Program Announcements
- Links, Resources and Maps
- Calendar and Events
- Staff Directory