The Access Update is a bimonthly newsletter for health care professionals and organizations interested in health care access for all Iowans.
ACCESS Update – August 2013
Description: The ACCESS Update provides news, calendar of events, and useful grant related information for health care professionals, hospitals, clinics and other health care related organizations and groups.
- Iowa Children Continue to Benefit from Dental Sealant Program
- Conrad 30 J-1 Visa Waiver Program Announcement
- Iowa Participates in National Rural Health Clinic Sentinel Project
- PRIMECARRE: A Win-Win for Iowa
- National Health Service Corps News!
- 2013 National Rural Health Day: Iowa Will Celebrate!
- Worth Noting
- Calendar of Events