- Siouxland Safety Services at (712) 255-5485
Additional Contact Information
A 20 hr Sampling Technician course that qualifies individuals to:
- Perform visual inspections and clearance testing after interim controls.
- Be responsible for conducting visual inspections and clearance inspections according to IDPH rules and regulations.
- This course is the first 20hrs of the lead inspector/risk assessor course. (see Inspector category for this course).
- This course also meets the criteria to be eligible to instruct the RRP lead safe renovator course.
- All lead professionals must submit an application for individual and firm certification with a $60.00 fee after completing course requirements.
- To maintain current status all sampling technicians must reapply annually and take an 8hr sampling tech refresher course every 3 years.