40 hr Initial Lead Abatement Contractor Course
- Siouxland Safety Services at (712) 255-5485
Additional Contact Information
A 40 hr Lead abatement course that qualifies individuals to:
- Supervise lead abatement projects
- Supervise certified lead abatement workers
- Be responsible for conducting lead abatement projects according to IDPH rules and regulations.
- Submit lead abatement notifications to IDPH.
- This course is usually a 5 day course with the first 3 days of the course assigned to the certified abatement worker portion .(see abatement worker category for these courses). All 5 days are required for the lead abatement contractor professional. In addition a 3rd party exam is required for abatement contractor eligibility. All lead professionals must submit an application for individual and firm certification with a $60.00 fee after completing course requirements.
- To maintain current status all abatement contractors must reapply annually and take an 8hr abatement refresher every 3 years.
- Location: DAY 1: 1951 Leech Avenue, Sioux City, IA
Start: 07/07/2014 - 8:00 AM
End: 07/07/2014 - 5:00 PM
- Location: DAY DAY 2: 1951 Leech Avenue, Sioux City, IA
Start: 07/08/2014 - 8:00 AM
End: 07/08/2014 - 5:00 PM
- Location: DAY 3: 1951 Leech Avenue, Sioux City, IA
Start: 07/09/2014 - 8:00 AM
End: 07/09/2014 - 5:00 PM
- Location: DAY 4: 1951 Leech Avenue, Sioux City, IA
Start: 07/10/2014 - 8:00 AM
End: 07/10/2014 - 5:00 PM
- Location: DAY 5: 1951 Leech Avenue, Sioux City, IA
Start: 07/11/2014 - 8:00 AM
End: 07/11/2014 - 5:00 PM