- Siouxland Safety Services at (712) 255-5485
Additional Contact Information
A 24 hr Lead abatement Worker course that qualifies individuals to:
- Conduct lead abatement under the supervision of a certified lead abatement contractor.
- Be responsible for conducting lead abatement projects according to IDPH rules and regulations.
- This course is generally a 3 day course and is part 1 of the abatement contractor course. (See abatement contractor course category for the abatement contractor supervisor course).
- All lead professionals must submit an application for individual certification with a $60.00 fee after completing course requirements.
- All abatement Workers must be associated with a certified abatement contractor and certified firm to be eligible to work on abatement projects.
- To maintain current status all abatement workers must reapply annually and take an 8hr abatement refresher every 3 years.