- One Source Training at (712) 325-3457
A 24 hr Lead abatement Worker course that qualifies individuals to:
- Conduct lead abatement under the supervision of a certified lead abatement contractor.
- Be responsible for conducting lead abatement projects according to IDPH rules and regulations.
- This course is generally a 3 day course and is part 1 of the abatement contractor course. (See abatement contractor course category for the abatement contractor supervisor course).
- All lead professionals must submit an application for individual certification with a $60.00 fee after completing course requirements.
- All abatement Workers must be associated with a certified abatement contractor and certified firm to be eligible to work on abatement projects.
To maintain current status all abatement workers must reapply annually and take an 8hr abatement refresher every 3 years