Emergency Terrorism/Disaster Notification Hotline
This number is to be used by law enforcement, fire departments, EMS, hospitals, hazmat teams, and local public health agencies to report EMERGENCY terrorism/disaster incidents (Biological, chemical, WMD, natural) that require immediate notification of, or response by, the state department of health.
Documents denoted by are available in Portable Document Format (.pdf).
If Adobe Acrobat Reader is not installed on your system, download and install the Acrobat® Reader from Adobe® to view these documents.
- Center for Disaster Operations and Response
- Emergency Response to Terrorism: Self-Study
- Guidelines for EMS Response to Terrorism
- Information About Biological, Chemical and Radiological Terrorism
- Mass County Incident Protocol
- Mutual Aid Agreement
- Position Paper on the Role of EMS at a Hazardous Materials Incident
- Smallpox Information
´Promoting and protecting the health of Iowans through EMS´