The goal of Iowa’s Trauma System is to match the patient’s medical needs to the existing medical resources. Information about Iowa's Trauma System can be downloaded here.
Documents denoted by are available in Portable Document Format (.pdf).
If Adobe Acrobat Reader is not installed on your system, download and install the Acrobat® Reader from Adobe® to view these documents.
- Iowa Trauma Registry Data Dictionary
- Self Assessment Categorization Application
- Patient Transfer Reporting Form
- TCF Patient Transfer Follow Up Request Form
- Trauma Nursing Course Objectives 1998
- Out of Hospital Trauma Triage Destination Decision Protocol Adult
- Out of Hospital Trauma Triage Destination Decision Protocol Pediatric
- Inter-Trauma Care Facility Triage and Transfer Protocol
- Iowa Code & Administrative Rules
- Advisory Councils & Committees
- Iowa Trauma Care Facility Directory
- Iowa Trauma Care Facilities Map
- Iowa Farm Injury Report Form
Facility Categorization Criteria
- Iowa Trauma System Regional (Level II)
- Iowa Trauma System Area (Level III)
- Iowa Trauma System Community (Level IV)
Statewide Trauma Services Summary Report
- Trauma Service Summary 2011
- Trauma Service Summary 2010
- Trauma Service Summary 2009
- Trauma Service Summary 2008
- Trauma Service Summary 2007
- Trauma Service Summary 2006
- Trauma Service Summary 2005
Trauma Nurse Coordinators/Trauma Coordinators
- Trauma Nurse Orientation Structure
- The Role of the Trauma Coordinator
- Trauma PI Presentation
- Iowa Trauma System Ten Year Report
- National Trauma Awareness Month - 2012
- Fall Injury Report April 2011
- STEADI GSA Final
- Unintentional Fall Injuries Indicators 2006-2010
- Websites for Fall Prevention Resources for Health Care Professionals
Note: Be sure to note where you save the document on your hard drive.
Documents denoted by are available in a compressed file format (.zip) A file compression utility like WinZip® or PKZip® is necessary to view these files.
´Promoting and protecting the health of Iowans through EMS´