Clinicians Advisory Panel
The Clinicians Advisory Panel functions to advise and recommend to the Iowa Department of Public Health (IDPH) clinically appropriate, evidence-based best practices on the implementation of the patient-centered medical home and the prevention and chronic care management initiative. The Advisory Panel will meet quarterly to receive updates from the director of IDPH on strategic planning and implementation progress. The Panel consists of nine members representing licensed medical health care providers selected by their respective organization.
2010 Meeting Schedule
The next Clinicians Advisory Panel meeting will be held Monday, May 17 from 12:00 - 1:00 via conference call.
Call in number: 1-866-685-1580
Pass code: 0009990487#"
May Meeting Materials
- Chronic Disease Management - PCCM Issue Brief
- Draft - Disease Registry Issue Brief
- Federal Health Care Reform Overview
- House File 2144
- IowaCare Medical Home Model - 4/22/10
- Patient Centered Care - MHSAC Issue Brief
- Senate File 2356
February Meeting Materials
March Meeting Materials
December Meeting Materials
- 14 Recommendations
- 14 Recommendations Grouped
- Chronic Disease Savings Report
- Chronic Disease - A Critical Issue for Iowa - whitepaper
- HF 2539 - Overview
- Joint Principles of the Patient Centered Medical Home
- NASHP Medical Home State Grid
- State Health Policy Brief - Medical Home
- Not defined by law
To view House File 2539, which contains the authorizing language for this advisory body, please click here.