Governor signs modernization into law, June 2, 2009 Quick Reads
Included below are links to the most recent articles in publications.
IDPH Quick Reads is a newsletter produced by the Director's Office at the Iowa Department of Public Health.
(To receive this publication directly, please send a blank e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Iowa Health Focus is the official newsletter of the Iowa Department of Public Health (IDPH).
(To receive this publication directly, please send a blank e-mail to email@example.com).
- Infrastructure funding opportunity update - August 18, 2010
- State accreditation site visit goes well - July 23, 2010
- CDC supports next accreditation steps - May/June 2010
- Laws governing boards of health signed - March 30, 2010
- MLC recognizes Iowa's QI initiatives - March 30, 2010
- Journal highlights QI and accreditation - January/ February 2010
- Modernization grants announced - January 5, 2010
- Committees begin task of modernizing public health in Iowa - Nov/Dec 2009
- With committees in place, Public Health Modernization moves forward - October 13, 2009
- Modernization initiative launches new Web site, March/April, 2009
- Modernization focus of National Public Health Week in Iowa, April 6-12, March 17, 2009
- FOCUS Newsletter, January/February, 2009
- Public Health Modernization Act moves forward, February 24, 2009
- Modernization update, Jauary 30, 2009
- Modernization among IPHA advocacy priorities, January 12, 2009
- PHMA presentation now available online, December 2, 2008
- Completion of Redesign paves way for Modernization Act, November 21, 2008
- Redesign funding survey a big success, October 23, 2008
- Redesign work gives rise to legislative language, October 2, 2008
- Redesign reps talk accreditation at national collaborative, Sept/Oct 2008
- IDPH begins state assessment, July/August 2008
- Calhoun County uses NACCHO assessment tool, May/June 2008