The target audience for the Child Health/EPSDT training is Child Health agency staff and/or subcontracted staff who participate in the Child Health/EPSDT program. The Child Health / EPSDT - Serving Iowa’s Children and Families training presents a program overview and detail on each of the services within the Child Health program. Modules include the following:
• Module 1: Child Health - EPSDT Care for Kids Overview
• Module 2: Child Health Agency Responsibilities
• Module 3: Presumptive Eligibility, Informing & Re-informing
• Module 4: Care Coordination
• Module 5: EPSDT Direct Care Services
• Module 6: In Closing….
Any Child Health staff are welcome to attend - either new staff or experienced staff who would like a refresher.
Contact information: Janet Beaman at (515) 745-2728